Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thing Twelve! There is More to Google!

I set up an iGoogle and a Google Calendar.  iGoogle was so great!  I liked how I could pick what I wanted to show up on my iGoogle homepage!  I chose entertainment and news, two things that I love to keep up on!  I like that when I get on my computer, that will pop up so I can get caught up on the latest, and also not having a bunch of random things that I don't care about taking up room on my homepage.

Google Calendar is a great tool!  I can add events to make sure that I remember them, and I can set up reminders for a certain time before the event takes place.  This is great for me because I am a very forgetful person!  If I don't write it down, I more than likely won't remember it.  This would be great for keeping up with classroom and school events and making reminders for when I need to have different things done.

https://www.google.com/calendar/render?tab=wc
http://www.google.com/ig

1 comment:

  1. Google Calendar is a great tool, I use it as well. I agree if I do not write it down it will most likely be forgotten. Great job with you'r blog it looks great, and contains great resources.

    ReplyDelete