Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thing Seven! Flickr

I decided to make an account on Flickr and upload my own photos.  I actually really liked Flickr!  It was very easy to use.  I would definitely use this for my personal photos to keep them organized.  I would probably make it more private if I added more, though.  I'm not sure I like the whole world being able to see me.  I use Instagram on for pictures that I take on my phone, and I of course use Facebook, but those are the only photo sharing sites that I have used up until now.  I think Flickr could possibly be used in the classroom to pull up picture for something like a history lesson.  You could keep your pictures organized so that when it came time to show them, they are easy to get to.  Now for the pictures I chose to upload to Flickr!  Again, I want this blog to reflect me, so I chose pictures of the people that mean the most to me.
This is my boyfriend, Eddie, and I at Mount Rushmore this past summer!
This is my mom, me, and my Aunt Sharron on our farm!
My dad and I during a trip to Wyoming!
My brother, Josh, his girlfriend, Lindsey, and I at Grants Farm in St. Louis, MO!
My Uncle Bill, Aunt Sharron, and I on my 20th birthday!
My Paw-Paw and I on my 20th birthday! We lost my Nanny in 2007, so we try to spend as much time with him as we can.
These people are my life!  I wouldn't trade a thing for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment