Monday, November 5, 2012

Thing Thirteen! Zoho & Google Docs

When trying to use Zoho I was a bit confused.  It seemed a lot more complicated than Google Docs.  I used Google Docs in my high school government class, and I thought it was a very useful tool!  We used it to turn in papers, and the teacher was able to put comments on our work for us to see so that we could improve our writing.  I was not a fan of Zoho at all.

I would definitely use Google Docs in my classroom!  Students can create a free account and create all kinds of projects, and be able to share them with myself, or fellow classmates so that they can collaborate on their work. Google Docs would be great when the students write a story or a paper, because they can see the feedback that they get, whether it be from me or another student. Google Docs is fairly straightforward, where I thought Zoho required more experimentation to figure out what to do. Given the choice, I would choose Google Docs over Zoho.
Google Docs Document

No comments:

Post a Comment