Monday, September 17, 2012

Thing Four! Speak Up!

Speaking up on other blogs is very important! As teachers we need to stick together and help one another out!  Let's face it, we all like to know that someone out there is listening to what we have to say.  While we like it when people agree with us, that isn't always going to be the case.  The great thing about when people speak up when they don't agree with you, is it may cause you to see something that you didn't see before!  Sharing thoughts on a topic demonstrates that there is more than one way to look something.  One teacher may have great results with an activity that he/she tried, but another teacher may try it and the students weren't as responsive.  It's good to share these things so that other people aren't discouraged.   I chose to comment on these 5 blogs:
1. Blair's 23 Things
2. Teaching is Not for Sissies
3. M Donahue's 23 Things
4. 23 Clark Things...Words to Live By :)
5. Ava's 23 Things at 32
I chose them because I liked their posts and the way that they worded things.  I am also following these blogs: Cool Cat Teacher Blog and Dane's Education Blog.
My comments all went with what the post was about.  I said "Thank you for sharing!" when a story was shared, or I would say that I felt the same way when someone talked about having fun creating their blog.
Keep the comments going everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It is good to listen to other people's opinions because we may have never thought about it that way before. We may not always have to agree, but it does expand our idea. I like your post.

    ReplyDelete