Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thing Ten! RSS Feeds

At first, I was honestly a little confused about this whole RSS thing.  The more I played around with it, I was able to see how it could be useful.  I liked that the feeds that I chose all showed up in one place, so that I could see updates without having to go to each one individually.  Teachers could use this in the classroom to show students current events, or if the class is keeping up with certain blogs they can all be shown right there.  Teachers can use it for themselves in the same way as they would in the classroom.  I don't know that this would be something that I would definitely use in my classroom, but I know it's there if I ever need it!

1 comment:

  1. I was also confused a little about the RSS feed things, so you aren't alone. After i figured it out it was neat that everything was conveniently located in one place. I agree, it would be a useful tool in a classroom. However, I don't know if it is for me either! :)

    ReplyDelete