Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thing Seventeen! Delicious Tagging

I had a little trouble getting this to work the way I wanted it to, but I finally got there.   I can see how it could be a great tool.  All you have to do is type in the topic that you want to know about and everything tagged with that topic will come up.  You can also tag sites yourself so that they are all right there.  For teachers this could be a great tool for resources for lessons, and a way to find resources for students to use!  
Pinterest is around the same idea, but to me, much easier to use!  You can see pictures of what you are looking for, and there are so many unique ideas that I would have never thought of otherwise!  
I love how I am gaining all of these tools that I would have probably never known about otherwise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment