Monday, November 19, 2012

Thing Twenty-Two! LiveBinders!

At first, my impression of Livebinders was not that great.  I thought it looked confusing at first glance.  Then once I started putting together binders, I realized that it isn't that bad.  I like being able to categorize the binders so all of my sources for that particular topic are right there.  My binders that I made were called Education 3040, Thanksgiving Fun Facts, and Christmas Activities.


Education 3040

I would use this in the classroom to organize sources and keep websites containing activities that I would like to use in my classroom together.  LiveBinders is a great way for teachers to stay organized, and to keep them from fumbling around looking for sources and wasting valuable class time.

No comments:

Post a Comment